Saturday, September 17, 2016

Self Esteem: Facilitation Practice
Due: Monday, September 19, 2016; 12pm

Read the following article and respond to the question below:


If you were to take a selfie, what would be the ideal situation to take it in?

7 comments:

  1. If you've achieved a big accomplishment that you're proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the ideal situation to take a selfie is, when you are in a new or special geographical place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the ideal situation to take a selfie in would be at some sort of event. Such as, dance marathon, a professional sports game, social event, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ideal situation to take a selfie is when you are feeling good about yourself, whether you think you are proud you had a great workout, or you are just feeling like you have everything put together. That way you can look back on it and help your self esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the ideal situation to take a selfie is when you are doing an event or traveling to a destination that makes you feel happy and want to cherish the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ideal situation to take a selfie is when you are at a new place or when you have done something that you are proud of

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ideal situation will be when you are feeling confident and beautiful because then the selfies will never be good enough.

    ReplyDelete